5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
5 Things That Irritate Me About the Same Sex
1. I hate how girls are really fake. No matter how “real” you say and think you are, you are fake to certain people, especially girls, that you don’t like. If you don’t think you’re fake to an extent then you’re an idiot.
2. When some girls assume that if a girl likes to play video games and wear basketball shorts out then she’s automatically bisexual or a lesbian. Like seriously? Maybe I just like being comfy and maybe I like shooting bitches! I don’t see a problem with being a girly girl and opting to wear basketball shorts and a snapback rather than short shorts and sandals.
3. Girls that dress like sluts. If the occasion doesn’t call for you to dress like a hooker (which is most occasions) then don’t walk around in public with your ass and titties hanging out of that romper that is clearly 2 sizes too small for you. There’s a way to look sexy and still cover up major body parts.
4. Girls that think eating only a salad will make them thinner. If it hasn’t worked for other people, what makes you think it’s going to work for you?
5. Girls that say “like” every. other. damn. word. GET A BETTER VOCABULARY. READ BETTER BOOKS. TWILIGHT DOES NOT CONSTITUE AS A BETTER BOOK.
5 Things That Irritate Me About the Opposite Sex
1. Guys that don’t notice the good girls. We’re here. We exist. And trust me, we have a lot more to offer than that slutty girl you met at that house party.
2. SHAVE. OMG. PLEASE. JUST DO IT. Unless it’s No Shave November or you’re Adam Levine or Ryan Reynolds (who I absolutely love with their rugged looks) PLEASE SHAVE. I’d rather kiss a boy, not a bush.
3. Egotistical, arrogant boys. I know you’re just trying to make up for your lack of penis, so spare me your drama.
4. When guys wear socks with sandals. Ew.
5. Guys that break your heart and don’t even seem to be slightly remorseful about it.